Saturday, June 14, 2008

A really long post.

Okay so this is going to be a really long post, which will consist mostly of photos so it shouldn't be too bad.
Alright, I have been in country for two weeks or so and have just experienced some life changing things. I got to attend a conference that took place at the Indian Institute of Advance Study in a little mountain town called Shimla (which took 7 hours by car to get there...makes for an awful 7 hours in the back of a crowded car). It was a beautiful place as you can tell from the pictures and it made me think of Harry Potter. Here are some photos from our trip.
test dump5
test dump4
a very cool man
Here are some shots of Shimla. This is a cool scooter.
test dump
This is the Institute.
hogwarts?
A little girl and her mother.
test dump6
This is Zack, he is a cool guy.
test dump2
I have learned so much from this man...you cant help but love him.
test dump13

Okay part two of this really long post. These are just a few shots from around Delhi and other places we have visited.
This is India Gate.
india gate
These are some orphans in Trilok Puri.
orphans
Dance party with some of the orphans.
test dump3
A local market.
mblock

8 Comments:

Blogger escamillaweddings said...

WOW, tyler.

what an exciting opportunity - that discussion!
and your photos get more fantastic each day!

8:06 AM  
Blogger carsonbelmont said...

I like the mighty ten, so powerful!

9:01 AM  
Blogger treverhoehne said...

love it ty.... bring me back a little orphan. ;)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Um hi, wow. You don't know my- I'm one of Julie's friends and wanted to see more of what she's seeing so I checked out your blog. Clearly you are a great photographer- I hope you find some venue for these- what an amazing photogshow this would make! We're praying for your team, enjoy the rest of the trip!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Shelby-Jean said...

SOOO AWESOME!!! I love orphans, I will have an orphanage one day, you better count on that!

P.s. I love Harry Potter, wish I could have seen what you saw, haha.

4:54 PM  
Blogger julie abendschein said...

amazing photos tyler! cant wait to see more.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

You didn't need to caption your pics. They already speak a thousand words. Thank you for sharing your gift.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, now I'm not a professional photog but I'd like to know how you get such amazing shots and amazing colour...is it you? is it the camera? I think the Hoehne bro's are amazing with cams...doesn't matter the subject.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home