Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Some cool boys...

I am graduating from CBU in May. And no, CBU isn't the most academically esteemed school, and no its not the biggest, or home of the greatest sports teams (although our guys volleyball team could probably beat yours...). The one thing CBU has plenty of though is quality people. These three guys for example are kayaking the Mississippi from Minneapolis to New Orleans to raise money for International Justice Mission (IJM). Like I said they are cool boys. I've also had the privilege of getting pretty close with all of them, so I can take pride in my friends and in what they are doing with their summer. If you want more info take a look at Upstream Battle. Love you boys.

2
1
3.5
5
4
6

8 Comments:

Blogger carsonbelmont said...

I like the feet one, yeah and i guess you could say I just like feet.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Adrian Martinez said...

bike ride across america. kayak down the mississippi. whats next ... my guess is Razor scooters from pole to pole.... NORTH TO SOUTH BABY!!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger abc said...

i like the pictures, dude. you are really good at this photography stuff!
eryn
(ethan's "little" sister)

3:27 PM  
Blogger the McWhorters said...

No, Adrian, it will be heelie-ing across Europe.

Good pictures Ty - some of your best.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Justine said...

I had to search for your blog after Tim mentioned you put some shots out.
I am excited to see how the rest turned out, these are some great ones!

9:53 PM  
Blogger escamillaweddings said...

way to represent the cbu bookstore.
:)

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds so exciting. I wish them the best of luck!

Hey do they want to be featured in the yearbook? :-D

8:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well, i'm guilty. i love looking at your brother's blog and when i saw this link, was curious....you 2 are amazing photogs! blows me away...

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home