Thursday, March 20, 2008

NYC

Well I just got back from New York this morning, and once again I was not disappointed. I will post more pictures later but I figured I would start with this first. My friend Cole and I were walking back to our hotel and saw two gentlemen walking with "V" masks on from "V for Vendetta". Now its not everyday that you see that so we wondered if "Anonymous" was close and sure enough they were. They were protesting against the Church of Scientology, needless to say it was pretty interesting. Here are some photos, enjoy.
test dump
test dump5
test dump7
test dump3
test dump4
test dump2
test dump6

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

one of the guys pointing looks like Derek Imai.

6:28 AM  
Blogger carsonbelmont said...

I wasn't sure you still had a blog. However those are some sweet masks, I wonder where I could pick one up at?

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting that you were able to inter mingle without people getting heated up. Great pictures - they capture a lot of emotion.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Curtis Kauffman said...

Carson don’t end a sentence with a preposition.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Shelby-Jean said...

Hi Tyler! Aj showed me these pictures yesterday on your blog and I was blown away by them so I wanted to come find your blog and tell you myself that well, I'm blown away by your fabulous picture taking skills haha =)

I'm excited to see more, especially the ones on the brooklyn bridge!!! Ya, I heard all about it and that they are amazing!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Zack!!! said...

tyty, there is only one thing missing from this: me!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Daniel McPherson said...

Take me with you next time! I love New York!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Aaron C. Broadus said...

First ... I love Curtis' comment ... It made me laugh :) Ty, I always love when you come back from NYC ... I love the photos.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home