Monday, April 21, 2008

new job...

Well I have officially entered the working world. I know there were people who thought it would never happen, (trever), but I did it. And not just a job but full time, rockin staff, benefit kind of job. So yes I love my new job. I am the Graphic Design Associate at ROCKHARBOR in Costa Mesa, which is a fancy way of saying I am their full time graphic designer. So I welcome the work world with open arms and will still try to stick it to the man in anyway I can.
P.S. This is my desk, I like it.

office

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

woohoo! Way to go, Killer. I'm proud of you.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats man! That is so awesome!

11:05 PM  
Blogger carsonbelmont said...

Is that a candle on your shelf??

12:23 AM  
Blogger Curtis Kauffman said...

you work for God so therefore the man you are sticking it too is Jesus Christ. (consider revising post)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Justin Blomgren said...

wow, you did it. I'm proud and a little envious.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Kendall DeWitt said...

Dang T, that is so awesome. congrats congrats.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I found your Blog through Michael's website, but have stopped by before to check out your photos. Congratulations on the job! It sounds like it's something you will enjoy, and that's all you can really ask from a job.

I'll add a link to your Blog from mine - if you would rather not be linked, just let me know and I'll remove the link (I'll bookmark it instead). Hopefully with a link/bookmark, I'll remember to stop by more often! I'm trying to visit more photography Blogs so that I can get ideas for improving my own photos :D

10:32 AM  
Blogger Laura K. Moore said...

hell yes! i'm so stoked for you! :D

4:59 PM  
Blogger abc said...

congrats on the job.
i think you should update and post some of your awesome pictures you take.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home