Friday, February 15, 2008

Adventures in Los Banos...

Well most of you have probably never heard of a town called Los Banos, I hadn't either until today when Mike Berger and I rolled into town in our fiery hot Toyota Camery. We are here shooting a wedding and on our way we made a stop by Mike's aunts dairy, it was pretty neat, and it was definitely nice to get away for a bit. So here are some shots from our adventures in LOS BANOS...
6
2
1
3
4

And this one I put up for Trever. I miss you, and I hope your proud of me...
5

6 Comments:

Blogger treverhoehne said...

ty, great shots. Very proud. For how much crap you give me for my blurries, you sure know how to rock it. I'm a little bummed you didn't post any of mike with the cows. But thats ok. Love ya and miss ya.

1:04 AM  
Blogger the McWhorters said...

Los banos = the bathrooms

I know los banos well. Especially after chili dog night...

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the cow shots. They make cows look even more adorable!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Aaron C. Broadus said...

I like the cow sticking out with the tags in his ears

4:12 PM  
Blogger Laura K. Moore said...

yay for cows :) i'm so glad you were at the wedding. it was just nice to see familiar faces and eat lunch with you mike. :D

10:22 PM  
Blogger Kris, Mary and Sadie Rose Davidson said...

Yah for Los Banos! Thanks for coming all that way! You are awesome!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home