Tuesday, June 03, 2008

getting away


I am off to South Asia today. It couldn't be a better time to go. I am all ready and finally got a hold of some Malaria pills...close one. I still have to buy some linen pants, but other than that I am good to go. The ipod is charged, the camera is ready, passport is in hand, my new 40$ on sale Nothface bag is packed with t-shirts and plenty of boxers to get me through heat and humidity, and all the fun things that sweat...sorry. I am really excited to see what God does in a short three weeks. I know it will be great. I will post soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger carsonbelmont said...

Looking forward to seeing some pictures up soon!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I second Carson.
I was thinking about you yesterday- wondering how your job is going. YOu are big time now!
I hope you are well.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Cole Lundstrom said...

hey buddy when do you come back? kimmie and i leave june 28

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home