Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kids Camp

First of all I know these shots are sepia and look sad and depressing but these last three days were anything but that. The last three days we have been going and having kids camp. We play games with them and tell them stories and do some sort of craft with them. They are so much fun and are so happy. I have been so blessed to be in the midst of India's future and been able to give some much needed love to them. Enjoy.
curious little girl
pals
worshiping
more prayer
cool shirt
prayer

7 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Christie said...

these are really cute...hope you're doing well.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Justine said...

Oh Tyler!!!
These are great shots...
I am so glad you took them... I would love to see some other familiar sights :)

8:27 PM  
Blogger The Hofschroer's said...

Glad to hear that your time there is not only touching the lives of those little children but yours as well! Can't wait to see you and hear all about it!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Caddiechaplain said...

T-Hoehne,
These are cool and the reason they are cuz I was there to see it with you. You are cool! Cool?

9:33 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

The one with the kids arms raised up is amazing!

Thank you for sharring :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

Ok... I know tawny and I was looking at her friend's blogs and you were there and well I just wanted to say thanks for the pictures. It is my desire to go to India one day, and these pictures make me want to go even more. Is it true? Is there a lot of rats? well if there is, I need to be ready. Jaja.

10:50 AM  
Blogger jenny phebe said...

These are amazing. Glad you had such an incredible time.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home