Saturday, April 11, 2009

SERIOUS

Hi there.
Its been an incredibly busy few months, full of projects, deadlines, but also loaded with inspiration, development and a refreshing new burst of creativity. I hadn't done much design outside of projects I had to do for class or minor jobs scattered here and there, so when I began designing full time it was like a bus ran me over robbing me of all creative ability. Its actually quite funny looking at my first projects and comparing them to my current ones. All this to say that there is something wonderful that happens when you let go of fear and comfort and just go for something uncharted and raw. So a challenge to all who read this thing, whatever you do, be courageous, push the norm and see what happens.
This is an amazing video by a great designer that has some interesting words.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Berger said...

Good post Tyler. Post more often. And for that bus, I tried to warn you.

I hope you are well. I am coming down and taking you to lunch when I am off in May.

8:10 AM  
Blogger tyler hoehne said...

thanks yyyyy...good comment.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home