Wednesday, October 31, 2007

oh yeah Trev...take this.

So in my eternal pursuite to one-up my older brother Trever I came up with this. In all honesty you're probably looking at this blog right now because you were looking at his and were curious of who was cool enough to take 2nd place in his links, well its me, his little brother, (Michael Norwood took first, and I am a little bitter about that, but thats for another post). Anyway, Trever started doing this cool thing of taking blurry pictures, so to one-up him I thought I would do the same thing except involve you the readers. Becasue although its cool to look at Trev's blurry pictures, it doesnt offer much entertainment. So here is what I have done, I have taken some "Trever Hoehne esq Blurry Pictures", but added a twist, I need you all to guess what the object is...fun right??? Godspeed and good luck.

misc
misc-6
amy
amy-2

15 Comments:

Blogger Curtis Kauffman said...

I love the one of the monster truck. I took that same picture last week.

4:21 PM  
Blogger carsonbelmont said...

Tyler, It is so exciting to see you finally posting again. I would guess that its a snow jacket and a bean bag chair, (not a love sac) a bean bag chair.

8:17 PM  
Blogger treverhoehne said...

i think the first two are curtis in the shower and the second two are josh

11:57 PM  
Blogger Michael Norwood said...

What't the picture of...? Is it a picture of an idea you stole?

1:16 PM  
Blogger tyler hoehne said...

no michael like i said, its similar to trevers pics but different. your missing the point though. i admit i am using trevers idea, but you have look inside yourself and guess what they are of...get it?

1:19 PM  
Blogger Michael Norwood said...

You're amazingly creative and totally original Ty!

1:39 PM  
Blogger tyler hoehne said...

http://www.jeremycowart.com/client/256-personal (third pic down)
ok ok, enough mike, this is where i got the idea from... you got me.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Michael Norwood said...

at least you're giving someone credit now... by the way learn some html so people don't have to copy and past that crap to get there

1:59 PM  
Blogger Zack!!! said...

Oh Tyler, I love I SPY!!! I Spy Curtis's public hair and red sharpie marker.
ps. I'm not even on Trev's list. oh so sad.

5:17 PM  
Blogger tyler hoehne said...

you got it...it is curtis' public hair. for all the world to see.

6:17 PM  
Blogger the McWhorters said...

are you ever going to say what they are?

4:48 PM  
Blogger Michael Berger said...

You know if you cleaned your windshield those shots would exactly like Trever's.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Michael Berger said...

You know if you cleaned your windshield those shots would look exactly like Trever's.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Michael Berger said...

You know if you cleaned your windshield those shots would look exactly like Trever's.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

a dirty windscreen and a flagpole!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home