Monday, October 02, 2006

The Guys


Ok this should have been my first post but oh well. There are some very significant people in my life, these people are the reason I end up doing the things I do i.e. Music, Photography... and allot of other things. My brother Trever is my best friend, my biggest influence and the person I look up to the most, he pushes me and challenges me to pursue my passions even when I think I am no good. He is one of my biggest photography influences, and is one if the best photographers I know.
Another huge influence of mine is the one and only Michael Norwood, he took the time over the summer and taught me the how to use a camera. Then after he showed me the ropes, he trusted me enough to hire me, which has been the most significant opportunity for me to grow and learn as a photographer. These guys are huge to me and I am forever indebted to them. So here's to you two.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine Farah Photography said...

Tyler you are awesome!!! Keep taking those beautiful pictures. :)

5:33 PM  
Blogger Michael Norwood said...

I love you Ty-ty.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home